Wednesday 5th August 2020
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Royal Agricultural University
Are you fascinated about plant and crop cultivation, livestock care and farm management?
If you want the ideal start to a career in agriculture, our courses cover an introduction to wildlife maintenance and conservation, livestock and crop husbandry and estate management. With courses available at Levels 1- 3, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and progress your knowledge into farm management and diversification, plant physiology and farm machinery.
You could access:
- Over 660 hectares of commercially farmed estate on a range of soil types.
- Our arable enterprise including a variety of crops including wheat, oats, oilseed rape, forage maize, lucerne and grass.
- Dairy, sheep and beef livestock enterprises.
- An extensive range of agricultural machinery and specialist workshops for machinery maintenance, arc, MIG, TIG and oxyacetylene welding.
- Game bird and coarse fish rearing enterprises.
Check out our course options below.